I’m a web and graphic designer living in Baltimore, Maryland. My goal is to create clean, vibrant and functional designs which comply with the latest web standards. Design is my life. It fills me with happiness. Without it, my world would be several shades of gray. Nothing I do is ever boring and the diversity of work is never ending..
When there is no internet, I get my creative inspiration from riding my bike, running, hiking, doodling, cruising the web, hanging out with my dogs. I drive a truck and have two sidekick’s Larry and Rocky. Larry is my Pug with a serious attitude. He loves to bark at dogs and horses on Animal Planet, fart and eat. Rocky is my badass Bulldog who loves to bully all the neighborhood dogs. Her hobby is worshiping me and chewing on bully sticks.
Some curious facts about me:
- I bite my nails
- I love the smell of paper
- I cringe when I see Comic Sans font being used on restaurant menus and in company logos
- I dislike romance novels and chick flicks (except Jane Austen)
- I hate touching coins
- I’m not a vegan but I survive on Boca Burgers and Morning Star Chicken or anything that doesn’t involve cooking or mixing ingredients
- I don’t believe in ironing
Things I can’t live without:
- My Flip Flops
- iPod loaded with my music and audiobooks
- My bike and Fluid Trainer
- My treadmill
- My weight bench
- My running shoes
- iMac and Internet
- iPhone – I sleep next to it
- Salty snacks
- H2O and Fresca
I’m always learning, often from my own mistakes, but that’s the story of my life: constant expansion.
Check out some of my projects and If you want me to make pretty things for you, or just say hello, don’t hesitate to drop me a line.